Entrepreneurs Unite during Global Entrepreneurship Week!
Global Entrepreneurship Week: November 15th-21st
This week is Global Entrepreneurship Week. Nearly 100 countries participate in GEW every November, and each year there are more than 40,000 events that occur around the world with over 10 million participants.
The United States is second (UK is first) on the list of countries participating with 414 scheduled events and 37,665 people participating.
What featured events are happening during the Week?
There are a number of featured events that demonstrate the global scope and scale of the initiative. Some of these featured events include:
- Global Cleantech Open Ideas Competition 22 countries
- Speednetwork the Globe 50 countries
- Startup Weekend 15 cities around the world
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards 8 countries
- Creativity World Forum 12 Districts of Creativity 12 countries
- EO 24 38 countries
- Your Big Year England
- La Fête de l’Entrepreneur France
- YBI Global Forum Mexico
- The Hunger Project Sweden
Global Entrepreneurship Week has several great sponsors:
Check out the list of ASU's Global Entrepreneurship Week events (some are open to the public)
ASU GEW events